As dentistry keeps innovating new techniques and technology, more and more people are leaning towards dental tourism in India.
Most people consider India as the land of spicy curries, wobbling heads, snake charmers, and Bollywood songs and dances. While that might be true, to your surprise, India has successfully launched a Mars mission, and in regard to the healthcare sector, numerous hospitals perform around 30 heart surgeries per day; which is the highest number in the world. Within medical tourism, patients are most investing in dental tourism. In fact, there are several advantages you can gain by getting your dental treatment done in India.
Why is dental tourism booming in India?
Dental tourism in India has become a common type of health-care travel for some because of the inexpensive medical services that are provided with the shortest waiting time for treatment. Numerous individuals visit India for surgeries, treatment of root canal, wisdom tooth extraction and elective types of restoration and dental treatment.
The majority of these individuals choose India because of the quality of treatment and reasonable prices. It is quite a common preference for patients to get treatment and visit tourist places in India at only a fraction of the amount as compared to the prices in their country.
Reasons India is the first preference for international patients for dental tourism –
- Having the highest number of skillful surgeons who perform advanced and rare surgeries regularly.
- Indian doctors are precise with their diagnosis and treatment.
- Minimal waiting time for any treatment
- The technological development and advance facilities are renewed regularly.
- The majority of dentists and medical staff speak English fluently.
- Secure approval of a visa for medical purposes
- Affordable for treatments and tourism
Advantages of choosing India for your Dental treatments (tourism)
With the help of the initiatives taken by the government and private healthcare industry, dental tourism has grown enormously in India. Dentistry in India has advanced a great deal with the setting up of the modern infrastructure in most dental clinics. Utilizing the most recent innovation for the diagnosis of dental infections, and advanced dental equipment for the procedure has prompted towards precise treatments.
India is the most favourable destination for dental medications because of its dental specialists. India has the best orthodontists, periodontists, oral specialists, and pediatric dental specialists. With more than 1, 25,000 dentists and numerous surgeries and procedures performed under their supervision, they are preferred by people from many countries, including the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Several European, Asian and Arab countries.
The assistance extended to international patients.
- Thorough assistance for dental tourism in India
- Providing a dental specialist
- Precise procedure
- Comparison of treatment costs
- Assistance in medical visa
- Planning your visit
- Helping with documents needed
- Requirements like accommodation, transportation, & food
- Post-procedural instructions
- Extension of medical visa if condition demands
- Accommodation in India
10 advantages of coming to India for dental treatments
- 5000+ dental labs in India
- India is the top manufacturer and supplier for dental equipment and supplies
- Presence of multinational dental equipment
- Advance technological tools facilitate high-quality dental hospital
- Modern techniques of sterilization of dental equipment and dental hospitals on par with international standards
- Itteniries like visa, finding a dentist and stay plans are easy to get.
- Compared to western countries, the cost in India is highly affordable.
- Lower treatment costs and overall expenses – This is one of the significant advantages of coming to India for dental treatments
- With numerous tourist attractions in India, a person can get dental procedures here and travel places of interest in India.
- Homelike hospitality and care offered.
Why choose City Dental Hospital for tourism in India?
City Dental Hospital is a centre of excellence for dental treatments in Rajkot, Gujarat. City Dental Hospitals has operated more than 20,0000 clients, including International patients. It is equipped with state-of-the-art dental equipment and dental surgeons who are highly qualified to handle complicated dental surgeries.
Services at City Dental Hospital
- All Types of Dental Surgery
- Braces & Aligners
- Bridges & Crowns
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Dental Fillings
- Dental Implants
- Emergency dental care
- Orthodontic treatment
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Smile designing
- Teeth Whitening
To know more about dental tourism in India, contact our friendly international customer care today!
We make smiles beautiful!
A healthy smile and better well-being, all start at City Dental Hospital. Experience the highest dental healthcare standards with state-of-the-art technology, and durable bio-friendly materials that focus on all preventive, painless, and cosmetic dental procedures in Rajkot at City Dental Hospital. With our years of experience, we are committed to providing patients with superior dental health and a complete range of services to give them the smile that they deserve.
At City Dental Hospital, the top Dental Hospital in Gujarat, we offer flexible timing, individual attention, affordability, accurate explanation of treatments, and excellent patient care. Here, we follow strict and stringent hygiene protocols.
If you also want to change something about your smile, consider dental veneers.
If you want to know more about oral thrush or dental tips, follow us on: