At City Dental Hospital, Rajkot we are dedicated to providing you with the best dental care. We are committed to giving you individualized attention and explain the various dental treatment options so you can take informed decisions. Please remember, the information that we have provided on website is not meant to replace an actual diagnosis for an oral problem you may be having.
Every Treatment Under One Roof
7 Dental Chairs
10 Year Of Establishment
Information For Traveling Patient
How Do I Get A Medical Visa?
Please send us scanned copies of the passports of the patient and his/her attendant so that we can issue the visa invitation letter at the earliest, which will enable you to get a medical visa. A copy of visa invitation letter needs to be attached with the visa processing documents to obtain a visa to India for undergoing medical treatment. The Validity of Medical Visa should be 90 days, unless stated otherwise.*You may also seek an E-medical Visa online which is easy and simple.
What to carry?
Before coming to India, please ensure you get all past medical and dental records. One has to get his or her FRRO clearance on arrival to City Dental Hospital. So please carry your 10 passport-sized photographs if your visa is valid for 180 days or more.
Who will receive me at Rajkot airport?
On arrival, our representative will be there at the airport to receive you and will escort you to the hospital or hotel as per the treatment plan.
What is the mode of payment?
We accept payment through International credit cards, debit cards and cash (indian & foreign currency). Foreign currencies accepted are USD (US Dollars), EUR (Euros) and GBP (Great Britain Pounds).
What about the Guest house or Hotel arrangement?
We have guest houses and hotels near the hospital starting from USD 25 per day. Pick Up and Drop facility is complementary. Hotels can also be arranged on request.
How is the weather in Rajot?
How do I reach Rajkot?
Till Ahmedabad and Mumbai international flights like Emirates Etihad flydubai and Qatar are available on daily basis.connectivity to metro cities like Mumbai Delhi is established very well through domestic airlines like air India . From Mumbai to Rajkot is one hour in flight and Ahmedabad to Rajkot 4 hours by road.
International team facilitates at each step of dental treatment trip to ensure hassle free visit.
- - General Enquiry
- - Treatment opinion by dental experts for free
- - Video Consultantation
- - Visa assistance
- - Booking, Arrival
- - Pre-Operative Consultation with the Dental Surgeon
- - Surgery
- - Rest and Sight seeing
- - Follow-up
- - Old Medical And Dental Reports.
- - Visa
- - Passport
- - Copy of the quotation and treatment plan provided by City Dental Hospital.
- - Photographs (passport size)
- - Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. The passport should have at least two blank pages. Copy of the passport (first four pages and endorsement of extension of validity if any) should be attached
- - One recent passport-size colour photograph depicting full face.
- - Proof of Residence
- - Proof of Profession
- - Proof of Financial soundness
GET AN ESTIMATE
Facilities for International Patients
Our International Patients Team ensures providing you with world class quality of service to make your dental treatment journey hassle free for you and your family.
- 1. Providing detailed treatment opinion and tele- consultation with our team of doctors before arrival is free
- 2. Assistance with Visa Services
- 3. A dedicated relationship manager is assigned to each patient to take care of all you needs inside the hospital and to assist you with hospital administrative processes
- 4. International representative will help to arrange hotel/ guest house as per the preference .
- 5. Complimentary two way airport transfers from rajkot.
- 6. Special arrangment for entertainment in house
- 7. Payments can be done either via cash, credit card or Wire Transfer.
- 8. Sight-seeing only
- 9. Interpreters available at the hospital