India is a land of many things, and it would be natural that spices, curries, snake charmers, and Bollywood songs would be your first thought about it. But as we said, India is a land of many things, and among those is medical tourism. There are hospitals in India that conduct around 30 heart surgeries per day, which is the highest in the world. As technology and innovation have seeped in all the progressive industries of India, dentistry has scaled different heights.
Dental Tourism is a part of medical tourism that comprises medical-dental travel, dental health check-up, and global health care. Today India ranks second in the world as a hub for a dental destination next to Thailand. We not only have the most advanced technology but world-renowned cosmetic dental surgeons and implantologists. It is reported that dental tourism constitutes 10% of Indian medical tourism, which might grow to the extent of 40% by 2019.
City Dental Hospital is one of the best dental hospitals in India, providing world-class infrastructure and delivering quality treatment.
Dental Tourism in India
Any person opting for medical treatment will look for cost-effective and instant treatment without having to wait for a long week. Dental tourism in India or other medical tourism has become a common form of vacationing for many due to its cost-effective care with minimal waiting time for treatment. Several people travel to India for medical procedures such as heart surgeries in vitro fertilization, treatment of cancer, orthopedic surgeries, and dental procedures.
The primary reason people choose India is because of the quality of treatment and care offered. The costs compared to western countries is a lot cheaper, and there is a bonus of tourist locations in India at just a fraction of the cost of treatment in their country.
Dental Tourism in India
Dental tourism has increased enormously in India thanks to the initiatives of both the government and private healthcare corporations. Dentistry in India has evolved exponentially in terms of infrastructure, technology, and hospitality. The usage of innovative techniques and advanced dental equipment for procedures has led to accurate and precise treatments.
As the favorite destination for dental treatments, India has some of the best surgeons, orthodontists, periodontists, and pediatric dentists. With more than 1, 25,000 dentists and many surgeries and procedures under their zone, Indian dentists are the first preference for people from, Uk, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UAE, and many more.
Benefits of coming to India for dental treatments
- India is a production and supplying hub for dental equipment and materials
- With technologically advanced infrastructure and more than 5000 dental laboratories across the country.
- Highly advanced use and precise practice of dental diagnostic tools for treatment.
- Availability of multinational dental equipment producers like KAVO G C, Nobel Biocare, Vivadent, Ultradent, Ivoclar, Coltene and many more
- Keen and careful methods of sterilization of dental equipment on international par standards.
- No language barriers as the majority of dental hospitals have English speaking staff as India is the second-largest English speaking country.
- Waiting time compared to other countries is very less for treatments.
- Treatments are cost-effective compared to western countries.
- Various tourist attractions in India.
- Availability of alternative care like Ayurveda, naturopathy, yoga, and acupuncture
Why City Dental Hospital for Dental tourism in India
City Dental Hospital is a state of the art hospital in the state of Gujarat, India. A center of excellence for dental implants, full mouth rehabilitation, smile makeover, and more. A pioneer in private healthcare in India, City Dental Hospital has treated more than thousands of overseas patients per year for dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, smile designing, root canal treatment, and many more makes it a perfect destination for dental tourism
All divisions equipped with advanced dental equipment and highly qualified surgeons who are proficient at handling complicated surgeries.
Aid extended to international patients
- Complete assistance provided from our end for dental tourism in Gujarat.
- Assistance in selecting a suitable surgeon
- Assistance in choosing to appropriate the procedure
- Help in a Medical visa and planning your visit.
- sting with documents if needed
- Requirements like accommodation, transportation, & food
- Post-procedural instructions
- Extension of medical visa if condition demands
- Stay in India
To know more about dental tourism in Gujarat and City Dental Hospital, contact our friendly international patient customer care today!
We make smiles beautiful!
A healthy smile and better well-being, all start at City Dental Hospital. Experience the highest dental healthcare standards with state-of-the-art technology, and durable bio-friendly materials that focus on all preventive, painless, and cosmetic dental procedures in Rajkot at City Dental Hospital. With our years of experience, we are committed to providing patients with superior dental health and a complete range of services to give them the smile that they deserve.
At City Dental Hospital, the top Dental Hospital in Gujarat, we offer flexible timing, individual attention, affordability, accurate explanation of treatments, and excellent patient care. Here, we follow strict and stringent hygiene protocols.
If you also want to change something about your smile, consider dental veneers.
If you want to know more about oral thrush or dental tips, follow us on: