A dental implant can help you regain the ability to chew, talk more clearly, laugh and smile with confidence, and speak with confidence if you have lost teeth as a result of an accident, illness, or lifestyle decision. All-on-4 dental implants could be the best choice for you, especially for adults who often lose their teeth, especially as they become older.
However, there are a lot of different implant alternatives available. The “all-on-four or all-on-six” dental implant restorations are becoming increasingly popular as an alternative to wearing dentures, which can cause discomfort and annoyance.
At City Dental Hospital, we use cutting-edge implant technology to replace all of the teeth on either the upper or lower jaw, allowing you to have a brilliant new smile. Those who have lost their entire set of teeth may have anxiety when smiling, feel humiliated when speaking in front of others, or feel guilty when consuming their favorite foods.
All-on-four dental implants are an option if you’d like to restore your entire smile after losing all of your upper or lower teeth. You can get it from Implants in City Dental Hospital, hundreds of patients at our hospital now have full oral functionality, which has transformed their lives.
What Is the All-on-Four Implants Treatment Idea?
Patients who choose the All-on-four treatment concept solution can benefit from a fixed full-arch prosthesis that requires fewer grafts on the day of surgery and is more cost-effective. With two straight anterior implants and two posterior implants tilted up to 45 degrees, full-arch rehabilitation using just four implants requires no grafting. They operate as a permanent and natural-looking alternative to dentures.
The main idea of the All-on-four treatment approach is well known—it makes the entire graft less rehabilitation of an edentulous mandibular or maxillary arch. enabling the placement of a temporary repair on the day of surgery and using only four implants.
A single tiny screw is inserted into the gums on either the upper or lower portion of each dental implant by the surgeon. The dentist next attaches a single artificial tooth to the screw.
The dentist surgically places four titanium posts into your jawbone to serve as the primary anchors for an All-on-four implant. The permanent denture is then attached by the dentist at the four locations to provide an all-in-one appearance throughout the mouth. The prosthesis will always be a part of your mouth.
To put it simply, you can use four implants on top or four on the bottom as the primary anchors rather than utilizing one implant for each lost tooth. Your dentist can then place a denture in those locations.
Benefits of All-on-Four Implants
- In addition to giving patients fresh self-confidence in their looks, All-on-4 implant surgery offers a host of other advantages that enable patients to have the smile of a lifetime.
- It can replace the full set of missing teeth in only one day with only one procedure.
- Like dentures, the implants are permanently attached to your mouth and will not come free or move.
- The All-on-Four treatment replaces all of your teeth with just four implants.
- Less money is spent on all-on-four implants than on individual tooth replacements.
- There is no need for bone grafting.
- All-on-4 implants are a great choice for patients of all ages who have lost all of their teeth.
- It can stop the jaw from losing bone in the future. This promotes better dental health as well as a more youthful facial structure.
How Long Does All-on-four Implants Last?
Dental implants placed in all four provide long-term dental treatment. Implants can endure up to twenty years if regular dental hygiene is maintained. After ten years, the long-term implant-related accomplishment rate exceeds 94%.
Restorative Chair Time Is Reduced with All-on-Four Implants
Because the All-on-four treatment is efficient and successful, the dentist may provide the benefits of this idea to a larger number of patients. Patients will be more comfortable during surgery or other treatments if they spend less time in the chair, and doctors will be able to treat more patients in a day with greater effectiveness.
During the conversion procedure, it is common to have to remove the denture and temporary cylinders multiple times. Usually, this may be done quickly. Moreover, it is not required to remove and tighten four screws every time. It helps lab technicians and clinicians save important time.
To optimize the final abutment position and prosthetic design, this contemporary invention makes it simple to recognize the angulation of the appropriate multi-unit abutment and the rotational placement of the implant.
What Is the Recovery Period for All-On-Four Implants?
Compared to regular implants, which usually take three to eight months to heal, all-on-four implants will probably allow you to heal considerably faster. Compared to individual implants, the All-on-Four system may fuse to the bone more easily, which encourages increased stiffness.
How Should All-On-Four Dental Implants Be Maintained?
- Smoking should be avoided right after surgery.
- Careful brushing with a soft toothbrush is the only way to clean the surgical regions; do not rinse or touch them.
- You can cleanse your mouth by gently rinsing it with salt water 24 hours after implant surgery.
- You should avoid bending over, lifting heavy things, and engaging in any intense activity for a few days following the surgery as these activities may increase bleeding and swelling.
- Additionally, it is advisable to move carefully from lying down to a standing position.
- Cleaning your teeth twice a day is advised.
- It is also suggested to floss.
- Your dentist should clean your teeth regularly.
Why is the City Dental Hospital’s all-on-four implant the best choice?
At the City Dental Hospital, you can receive customized implant-supported denture treatments from skilled staff and successful dentists, which will help you feel at ease and accomplish your goals.
With our years of knowledge, we’re dedicated to giving you the smile you deserve with excellent dental health and a full range of procedures. A denture that is supported and retained by two, four, or more dental implants is another service that City Dental Hospital offers. Additionally detachable for effortless cleaning is the implant-supported denture.
When you have any dental issues, we promise to give you the best possible standard of care that is both comfortable and effective. We also explain the techniques and processes we use.
Find the Best Prices on Dentures Supported by Implants at City Dental Hospital.
Contact: +91-81000-42000, or Schedule a Meeting.