Are you afraid that invisible aligners hurt ?
Having a stunning and perfect smile is appreciated by most of us. Having straight teeth is a crucial part of this. If you’ve got gaps in your front teeth or your front teeth are a touch crooked, having them straightened with aligner treatment can restore their beauty and provides you with a straight and delightful smile.
But, do aligners hurt?
A little discomfort is common with any treatment and may be expected, especially within the early stages of wearing aligners. Most patients do feel a touch discomfort on day one. Don’t worry, it’s natural. Your teeth are used to being free of anything cumbersome, and they’re now encased during a clear moulded tray that’s designed to align them with slight pressure. Additionally to the slight pressure, your plastic clear aligners will feel different to your teeth, tongue, gums and even your lips. Within days this awareness will disappear, and therefore the new aligner will not feel odd.
So, yes, aligners will possibly be uncomfortable on the primary few days. The great news is that the more you consider your day-to-day routine, the more likely the presence of your new aligners will slip to the rear of your mind. you’ll begin to forget they’re even in your mouth, straightening your smile without you giving it a reconsideration.
There are several advantages to getting Invisible aligners rather than choosing traditional metallic braces.
Here are some advantages of the clear aligners:
- Comfort: Invisible aligners are far more physically comfortable to wear. Since there are no wires or brackets, you don’t need to worry about getting any painful nicks or cuts in your mouth. They’re smooth and won’t irritate your mouth. The aligners are almost like a mouthguard and lack any sharp edges.
- More Attractive: Invisible aligners don’t leave you with a mouth filled with metal. In other words, they’re more attractive to the attention, and most of the people won’t even know you’re wearing them. Meaning you’ll be happy to smile and don’t need to feel overly self-conscious. Due to this, there’s no age restriction, and adults often prefer this method of treatment.
- Convenience: Invisible aligners have become a norm for straightening the teeth, which suggests that you don’t necessarily need to affect metal braces. This makes them very convenient, especially as they’re available on a widespread scale.
- Detachable: Invisible aligners are removable. You can remove it while eating, brushing your teeth and flossing. That’s something that can’t be through with braces. It allows you to eat foods you would like and practise better oral hygiene, which helps to lower your risk of developing gum disease while you undergo the method of straightening your teeth. You won’t need to worry about food particles getting stuck, which happens with traditional braces.
- Minimal Maintenance: Invisible aligners require minimal maintenance. They will get dingy over time once you wear them, but you’ll freshen them by employing a toothbrush dipped during a bit of bleach and water. Scrubbing them for a moment will eliminate any stains. You got to do that every other day.
We make smiles beautiful!
A healthy smile and better well-being, all start at City Dental Hospital. Experience the highest dental healthcare standards with state-of-the-art technology, and durable bio-friendly materials that focus on all preventive, painless, and cosmetic dental procedures in Rajkot at City Dental Hospital. With our years of experience, we are committed to providing patients with superior dental health and a complete range of services to give them the smile that they deserve.
At City Dental Hospital, the top Dental Hospital in Gujarat, we offer flexible timing, individual attention, affordability, accurate explanation of treatments, and excellent patient care. Here, we follow strict and stringent hygiene protocols.
If you also want to change something about your smile, consider dental veneers.
If you want to know more about oral thrush or dental tips, follow us on: